MassMutual Financial Group is one of the largest global financial services organizations. It is a marketing designation for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
- A.M. Best Company: A++ (Superior; top category of 15)
- Fitch Ratings: AA+ (Very Strong; second category of 21)
- Standard & Poor's: AA+ (Very Strong; second category of 21)
- Asset under management of US$639 billion4
- Serves 13,000,000 customers worldwide.
- Group members include world-renowned Baring Asset Management Limited and OppenheimerFunds, Inc.
- Achieved steady and solid business growth in 2013:
- Worldwide insurance in force was US$547 billion
- Dividends to policyholders were up to US$1.5 billion
- Premium and other deposits totaled US$39 billion
- Offers life insurance, annuities, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, retirement planning products, mutual funds, asset management, trust services and other financial products and services.
- Introduced a unique philanthropic program, LifeBridgeSM, that has provided over US$660 million of free life insurance to people in need.
MassMutual Financial Group now has a worldwide operations network of more than 1,800 offices located throughout the United States, South America, Europe and Asia. These cater to the financial and insurance needs of 13 million individual and corporate customers with a broad range of financial and insurance products and services.